Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Keyboard shortcut

by Guest on 2020/03/27 07:28:33 PM    
I really love keyboard shortcut because it enhances efficiency and save time from searching mouse to direct what I want to respective button in the case of using Microsoft Word or other apps. And some of the shortcuts I know is also used in another torrent client I previously used. So when I do that by practice in Tixati, I am surprised to find it doesn't have any respond to the command (so, after I select the torrent, I want to remove it by using 'delete' in keyboard. it works in previous client but it doesn't work in tixati)
So hopefully, Tixati can further develop keyboard shortcut.
by Guest on 2020/04/01 12:26:57 AM    
+1

Selecting files with keyboard would be useful as well. Use normal CTRL-ALT keys behaviour in Windows. Spacebar to toggle file Download or not would help.
by Guest on 2020/04/04 07:27:56 PM    
seconding, and please make them configurable (Advanced editor with meaningful comments would suffice).
by Guest on 2022/03/12 10:05:17 AM    
Second to the request for configurable shortcut.
For me the case is I repeatedly have to manually right click context - priority - click off in files tab of transfer pane every time I need to customize my download. Please at least consider adding shortcut key for toggling download for specific files of a torrent transfer or even better make configurable shortcut section in the menu to facilitate the process!
by Guest on 2022/03/13 02:43:47 PM    
I Agree! Also Ctrl + F to filter files on files selection popup when adding huge new torrents .
by Guest on 2022/03/17 03:11:27 PM    
+1

Selecting/deselecting with SPACE would help.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server