Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

CLIENT AND SOURCE COLUMNS ARE EMPTY

by Guest on 2019/09/26 12:58:55 PM    
Hello,

I am on version 2.63 (was just the same on 2.62) and my client and source columns don't show the quantity of peers while there are peers whom i download from.

Is this a matter of bad settings or a bug please ?

thx

Brgds
by Guest on 2019/09/26 01:14:54 PM    
by Guest on 2019/10/12 04:01:16 AM    
what OS?

what view is the transfers window on? tree view? tab view? split view?

if you expand the torrent, do those columns fill in with information?
by Guest on 2019/10/13 03:03:18 PM    
I confirm the symptom:
On windows 10 64 bits version 1903 : 10.0.18362.388 french pro in my case
with v2.63 version 64 bits
on transfer view when you use the "layout"->"select button" to add Client and Source
the columns are empty (not even 0) like on screenshot
https://ibb.co/f1ZkWsQ
by Guest on 2019/10/14 02:45:41 AM    
the client and source columns will only display info for a peer not the torrent as a whole. that is why you do not see info in those columns at the top of the transfers window.

if you look at the peers in the peers tab the source and client are filled, as they should be.

if you expand the torrent in the top of the transfers window and have the peers displaying, you will see the client and source info filled in for peers.
by Guest on 2019/10/14 07:07:20 PM    
So empty columns are not a bug but a useless feature, I'm glad to know ... replace client wise columns by torrent wise and this is how it should be
Here you can see how it should be and I cannot accept to have the seed/peers columns empty
https://ibb.co/fdg7D8m
by Napsterbater on 2019/10/15 04:41:16 PM    
See that arrow to the left of the torrent, Click it.

Just because you misunderstand how something working doesn't mean it is an error or a "useless feature".

Also you can switch to tabbed view, or enable or disable columns you do not want.
by Guest on 2019/10/19 09:32:34 AM    
I understand perfectly that if you unfold the torrent by clicking the arrow, you get the sources and clients per peer.
What i'm asking for is to have seeds / peers at the torrent level in the list. This is what i call a missing feature.
I want to see in a glimpse all the torrents, i don't want to unfold them or to click each one of them to see the peers count in the view below.
The problem is simply that there is no seed/peers view.
Ok in status you have that information, but when you stop or pause the torrent, you loose it.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server