Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Issues

by Guest on 2014/04/02 12:08:30 PM    
Heya, how's it going?  :)

I use the "v1.96 64-Bit Windows Build" at the moment, got FTTH.

I've found these four problems:
- Auto-Ignore of Vuze 5.3.0.0 clients
- When I shutdown Tixati, this happens very often, the process itself gets stuck and I can't kill it at the Task Manager (really annoying)
- UDP flood and fragments-out-of-order sort of problems = router shuts down and it's not overheating nor a defective router so to speak
- Huge connection drops (happens sometimes) meaning most of the active peers if not all get disconnected like a bandwidth hogging perhaps?
  The peers reconnect again but I lose some of the beneficial speed from the total amount I had before the aforementioned drop.
  The drops can happen from one time only to two or three or more. It depends.

The third problem made me think I was being a victim of a DDoS attack, after further investigation I've found out that it was in fact something
to do with Tixati because all of the IPs from the intrusion list in the router matched with IPs from the upload peers list in that same session.
My "Maximum peer connections" are set to 185 by default for obvious reasons I suppose.

Hoping for the devs to fix this in some way or maybe you can give me some advice(s) for it? I don't know... Thanks.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server