Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Peer Swarm Tree: default to remove leaches within minimum time?

by computerguy on 2014/03/31 08:51:24 AM    
Obviously their is the table/tree view to view all of the peer connection on the peer tab. I am concerned for my privacy additionally, so this seems to be something me and I'm sure many people have thought about. As far as the question, is there anyway to automatically have Tixati disconnect or remove peers who have for an example, only sent a minimum of 5mb with in 5 minutes?

It's very suspicious and privacy concerning or at least wasteful that many if not most of the peers in swarms who I am connected with, barely if not at all, contributing. When manually removing peers, the swarm searches for more and I get a better chance of having more peers who actually contribute to my download. So why stay connected to unwanted peers who say as an example once more, only upload 50kb within a minimum time of 5 minutes. If this can be configured to automatically remove any peer in my swarm, it would not only remove privacy risk's but allow only peers who are and have seeded at least 50kb, 5mb, 50mb and so on with in a minimum time frame.

My guess is this might be configurable in: Settings > Connections > Edit (advanced socket options)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server