Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

comparison chart for winMX Tixati fopnu SSS

by Bugmagnet on 2019/03/22 05:09:25 AM    
I like many do not understand all the pros and cons for each of the p2p aps KH has created.

And I understand the focus on the rapid action going on right now updating code and adding features

And by my experience, this idea is already on some short, long or other to do list.

But a chart listing features and functions of all 4 programs would be great. And with that authoritative information, users could explain what each has to offer, what makes them unique and build the user base.

side by side comparison chart: winmx Tixati fopnu and SSS
by Guest on 2019/04/04 11:06:11 PM    
Hi!
winmx is very old semi-dead p2p-network - rip original client... worked only with fan-community patch and static ip, officially not supported and closed for development
tixati - best torrent client for leech and for seeding, very advanced configurable and customizable
fopnu - reincarnation of winmx with old principles of sharing/trading but new implementation techniques of decentralization and net traversal
sss - super simple server for home hosting of personal website
by Bugmagnet on 2019/04/05 03:04:12 PM    
I understand all that...
I'm suggesting a more detailed, feature by feature comparison chart and report, especially highlighting privacy/security issues

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server