Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Settings window does not fit to laptop screen (1366x768)

by Guest on 2019/03/20 04:34:19 PM    
Hi

I use Tixati 2.59 installed on Arch Linux running Gnome 3.32 desktop environment.
As we can see in my screenshot, settings window does not fit to my screen resolution (1366x768).

https://images2.imgbox.com/39/77/5tiwb3pM_o.png
by Guest on 2019/03/22 03:26:23 PM    
Workaround would be to enable scrollable virtual desktop in X11 RTS-style, just like granpa's did back then. This way You can have, say, 4k-sized window occupying it fully, and scroll/zoom Your viewport over that as You'd like. But I doubt housemaids know what it even is, and so in turn I doubt Gnome allows them that. But, it's "easy". Right?
by Bugmagnet on 2019/03/24 06:40:49 AM    
this issue has been raised. the windows needs to be resizable, else sometimes certain low buttons of fields can't be accessed.
by Guest on 2019/03/24 01:36:39 PM    
Also worth noting that "Details" tab (e.g. first tab that is usually below the torrent list) is not really resizable in this context. I mean it has certain minimal size, so one can not really resize the main window to be that much shorter or thinner because of that. I think this is basically the same issue, and need to be addressed in a similar matter (by reflowing input elements, or at least by adding scrollers past certain size).

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server