Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

ratio problem

by jessie10133 on 2014/03/22 02:50:57 AM    
im a member of a private tracker site and im using tixati the issue is that my ratio is not going up is staying the same i think tixati got a issue with seeding torrent files anyways is there a fix for this issue

                                                                                 Thanks!! for the help
by Guest on 2014/03/22 11:01:20 AM    
This problem with ratios in private trackers is the main reason that's keeping me back from moving to Tixati from utorrent 2.2.1.
by Nili on 2014/03/22 12:18:06 PM    
I've stopped doing seeding precisely for this issue like you tell, I am very confident that ratio stuff in a private tracker is not very fair at all.
And so for this problem, bug or whatever I've opened a topic 2 month ago here. If you observe by Nili on Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:51:41 GMT by scrolling, I made a simple comparison.

It's been 2 month not seeding in a private tracker with Tixati 1.96 and am looking forward to the next version.
I wish they'll fix those tons of bugs that we report everyday.
by Nili on 2014/03/25 09:30:01 AM    
I was making almost 700 files or above on seed 24/7.
Does it affect that a large number or files bring the ratio problem on private tracker? Perhaps it can be.
by jessie10133 on 2014/03/26 05:58:48 AM    
tixati sorry i like tixati but ima need to go back to utorrent tixati is a great software but it got too much issues!! and bugs!!! and it looks like tixati is not doing nothing to fix these issues!! and bugs!! no update in months!!!
by Nili on 2014/03/26 06:24:35 AM    
Well, you've a solution but i on Linux can't go anywhere all applications in this system have their problems.

Tixati has less, but no less important to be solved. And not, the updates not getting in month now but in year.

For me everything looks over, I feel badly but on Linux torrent applications are less important.
by jessie10133 on 2014/03/27 04:38:25 AM    
can anyone tell me whats UPNP router UDP port forwarding: port forwarding failed on 192.168.1.1:5000 error: 718 desc: ConflictinMappingEntry retry-mode: 100 and can i fix it
by jessie10133 on 2014/03/27 06:19:13 AM    
can anyone tell me whats UPNP router UDP port forwarding: port forwarding failed on 192.168.1.1:5000 error: 718 desc: ConflictinMappingEntry retry-mode: 100 means and how can i fix it i think this error is making my private tracker site not connectable through my torrent client which is tixati on the Connectability Checker on the site im using is not connectable i dont know what tixati is doing to fix this issues and bugs tixati got but i need this issue to be fix so please anyone help on fixing this issue UPNP router UDP port forwarding: port forwarding failed on 192.168.1.1:5000 error: 718 desc: ConflictinMappingEntry retry-mode: 100
by Nili on 2014/03/27 09:16:09 AM    
Try to change port number in a higher like 65500 in both router and tixati.

Also make sure your current port is not being applied/used by any other application. Check your open port to make sure is properly forwarded.

I don't have experience in that error sorry, just my 2cent above.

Hopy you'll find a solution.
Nili
by Sailor24 on 2014/03/27 02:33:07 PM    
I used to get that error. I always thought it had something to do with PS3 server using port 5000 by default. I have gotten UPNP errors and they didn't look like that.
First thing first, click settings then under network click incoming ports. It is recommended that only one port be used for both Peer and Tracker. Click on the change box for peer connections and make sure the  UPNP is checked. Now do the same for tracker connection and choose the same as peer choice.

That is how to do the UPNP but I  suspect you may still have problems. If you do it is much better to manually set the ports up and open them thru your firewall and router and modem if used. The best resource for that is portfoward.com. They have a port checker tool that will help you greatly.
by jessie10133 on 2014/03/28 12:39:39 AM    
thanks Sailor24 for your help the setting you told me to put is already like that i dont understand i got utorrent too and it doesnt got that problem it works fine and also you told to go to portforward.com but what you want me to do there
by Sailor24 on 2014/03/28 04:35:35 AM    
If ut works then it is likely that your private tracker does not have Tixati approved. Or 1.96 does not work correctly. Your only recourse is to send them an email and ask them to let you use tixati. They will give you some excuses, but maybe not. They need to send some info to the Devs if they noticed something. You must tell them that you want to use tixati and if they want you to seed,which you will they should allow you to. Likely they are banning you for your choice of clients, but maybe not.

I have the same problem. It has something to do with the change to 1.96. Never had the problem with 1.95. I would encourage the DEVs/MODS to put back a link to 1.95 as it worked with private trackers but 1.96 seems to not. Maybe, I am being polite.

I am a leader on a board and we have been trying to figure out why I am not getting bonus points. With this post I would ask if you could send me a copy of 1.95 to see if this corrects the problem. We  have been working on it like it is our problem. I am beginning to think it is in the program.

More over I think the Vuze problem is yours too. I think the two problems are related and have to do with encryption.

My tracker, because of my record  and .......just gives me the seed points every month. It is clear I am connectable but something is wrong. This is one of those times I think the upgrade to 1.96 caused problems. Other wise the client is better than all.

Devs this is not isolated please give us a link to downgrade to 1.95 and see if the problem goes away.

That said it is first best to run the software with clients up and running and confirm there is a conflict.
If the software runs without conflict and the clients are open then we go a different direction in diagnostics.

If you use this software and the ports are open and of coarse your site says they are not blocking you please post back because this will be a Tixati problem. About ten reports out of ten are not Tixati problems this will be a very rare one. This is a very solid program and I have been using it for years without any issues.
The introduction of 1.96 is what me made me register to the forum. There has been a change that is off base. Maybe! something is off though. Something is different and I think it is in encryption.
by Sailor24 on 2014/03/28 08:59:52 AM    
I have the link and have worked back to 1.95. Sorry but I don't like what I am seeing. Works perfect. Lets see how vuze 5.3 works.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server