Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati Freezing when Deleting

by SimArchitect on 2019/02/21 08:34:56 AM    
Hi! When I try to remove a torrent including the local files (right click, "Local Files", "Delete") the program freezes if the file was opened by another application (even if already closed when running the delete command on Tixati), for example, when you download a TV Show, watch it, and want to remove it to save space. Sometimes even other torrents that were previously downloaded and removed "come back to life" somehow and have to be deleted again.

Deleting for a second time after forced closing Tixati and running again seems to work sometimes works, sometimes not, but it is surely a glitch, as we should not have to restart the program every time we want to delete something.

I am running the program as Administrator (tried as the current user before), the permissions in the folders and files are also correct. Windows file operations get compromised while Tixati is frozen, I tried deleting files manually on the same drive and the file explorer only gets a chance to take a place "in line" and start doing something once the Tixati process is ended, letting me believe that's some issue related with the way Tixati is handling file operations.

I am using Windows 10 Enterprise, Skip Ahead 18836 and the issue started about two weeks ago, with two updates before the current or so. I tried to forcefully update Tixati and reinstall it as well but it also did not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server