Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

List of torrents to text file

by Guest on 2018/09/22 08:16:24 AM    
Would like to suggest there be a option to save the name of all torrents selected to a text file. This will help with file organization and searching if you have lots of torrents. It is good to give to friends who also might torrent to compare what you have and need.

Hope the developers will implement.

Jim Jones
by Guest on 2018/10/04 02:35:27 AM    
Second on this.
by MrC on 2018/10/24 07:15:45 PM    
Look in Tixati Settings / Transfers / Magnet Links.
The middle section (for me) says Append a magnet link to this text file when a new transfer starts:.
I don't recall if I had to create a blank text file first, but by choosing this option your magnet urls will be appended.
by Guest on 2018/10/26 01:34:51 PM    
+1

D.
by borg on 2018/12/06 06:13:51 PM    
I have a way of doing this that is almost as good. I created a batch file in my "Default Download Location" called "!Copy list of downloads to clipboard.cmd". (The ! is at the beginning of the filename so it is at the top of the file list.) It lists on the screen then copies to the clipboard all the FOLDERS in my "Default Download Location." Almost all of my torrents automatically create a folder using the same name as the torrent. If you want to adjust the script to include files remove the /a:d part of the commands. (/a:d means only list contents with an ATTRIBUTE of DIRECTORY.) If you only wanted to list certain file types/extensions replace the /a:d with those extensions. For example .txt *.exe.

I also have Tixati set to save a .torrent file to a folder when a download starts. I have a similar batch file in that folder called "!Copy torrent file list to clipboard.cmd". It list the .torrent files which usually have the same name. That allows me to compare the two. One or both batch files may be helpful to you so I am pasting them below.

======================== CONTENTS OF: !Copy list of downloads to clipboard.cmd ================================================
@echo off

dir /b /a:d
dir /b /a:d|clip

ECHO.
ECHO List copied to clipboard.
ECHO.
ECHO Press any key to close the window...
PAUSE >NUL
EXIT /B
EXIT /B

======================== CONTENTS OF: !Copy torrent file list to clipboard.cmd ================================================
@echo off

dir /b *.torrent
dir /b *.torrent|clip

ECHO.
ECHO List copied to clipboard.
ECHO.
ECHO Press any key to close the window...
PAUSE >NUL
EXIT /B
EXIT /B

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server