Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Implementation suggestion

by Guest on 2014/03/18 02:55:49 AM    
May I request one feature missing from Tixati; leecher download speed reporting. I'm surprised this isn't in the program. Thanks.
by Bugmagnet on 2014/03/19 06:59:23 PM    
try:
page
click  button
click
check

is that what you wanted?
by Guest on 2014/03/20 01:15:43 AM    
Nope.

All torrent client leechers report to their peers their (current) download rate in Kb/S every few seconds.

This (reporting) feature is missing in Tixati.
by Guest on 2014/03/21 02:13:31 PM    
OK, I may have missed a step...

try:
page
click  button
click
CLICK THE  TAB  <--------
check  

if you enable the columns as above, the results can be seen under the  tab on the  page. It is updated each second it seems, capable of showing IN, OUT and REM in B/sec.

If that is not the information you are asking for, I guess I am missing something.
by Napsterbater on 2014/03/21 03:03:52 PM    
Look at the Rem B/s column in the peers view, it shows approximately the peers total download speed based on the newly completed pieces the client's report.
by Pete on 2014/03/21 08:18:58 PM    
This column is what you wanted:
Layout > Select Columns > Peers View > Rem B/s

Keep in mind this value is only estimation based on "have" messages. Some clients don't send "have" messages to seeds by default, some have got an option to turn this on/off.

From Tixati help:
Rem B/s
This is an estimation of the rate at which the remote peer is completing it's copy of the file. It is deduced by measuring the rate at which this peer's progress bitfield fills.
by Guest on 2014/03/22 05:02:46 PM    
Thanks for the replies.

Rem B/s

I actually had this tab activated when I originally set up the program, so perhaps I was just confused as to what it's purpose was. Infact, that's exactly what I was posting about so thanks again for the replies and clarification.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server