Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Feature: Improve dialog to choose torrent download destination

by wdc on 2018/08/26 10:41:48 AM    
Hello,

i add torrent, the window appear where i can set various atributes, i set category, it points to C:/folder/subfolder/subfolder2
but when i want to bit narrow the the location to example: C:/folder/subfolder/subfolder2/torrentname
i click to choose different location, and the dialog shows parent computer folder with some Windows (10) favorite folders. This is useless, i need to always difficultly brose again into the directory mentioned above.

Example i already have the files downloaded, but i do not know exact name of the folder (only path), so i browse in attempt to disover it, so i can rename the name in the torrent dialog to match it)

I suggest (and think it is logical) you open currently set directory (which was set when i selected the torrent category).

The best would be if the Tixati contains an HDD index and automaticaly find appropriate path. The searching in the index is not slow, the software called "Everything" and more software quickly index HDDs and instantly find appropriate file.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server