Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Is there a way to track completed transfers?

by zzguardian on 2018/07/26 02:19:45 PM    
Can Tixati keep and double check a log file of all completed transfers so a user won't accidentally re-transfer an older torrent?

For example, there are some transfers I've completed a long time ago but I'd like to move them into directories that sort them into categories.  However, in doing so, Tixati loses its ability to "remember" that it already transferred that particular torrent.  

If this has been answered before, please let me know and provide the link to the post.  Thanks.
by Bugmagnet on 2018/07/27 12:35:24 AM    
one way to achieve some or most of your objective i think would be to use tixati to organize and categorize the files.

tixati supports moving a torrents files to a seeding folder. This can be done for a single torrent or a category.

after you create a category, say for audio books, select it from Transfers/Category list, right click and select Properties. From that window, select Local Files. There you can set both the download folder and the final seeding folder. And you can apply those settings to all prior torrents that you have assigned the category Audio Books.

That aside, I agree it would be nice to know you already have the content for a torrent even if under a different name or in different folders. If the hashes match, give a prompt notification.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server