Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

I cannot download at all anymore

by Barnet on 2018/06/15 08:02:51 AM    
Good afternoon,

I have never had any issues downloading via Tixati.  For the past two weeks it collects the file but sits there doing nothing.

It displays the name of the file I want to download but follows with zeros to the entire columns and three question marks appear on the time remaining.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but nothing works.  

On my programs Tixati shows as 'Unavailable'.

I live and work in China but it has worked fine for the past few months.
by Guest on 2018/06/16 09:47:08 PM    
Sounds like the Great Firewall of China is growing larger and blocking more BitTorrent traffic...

If encryption in Tixati doesn't allow some traffic through, then you'll have to use a VPN or proxy to a clear part of the internet that is not crippled.
by Nightowl on 2018/06/19 04:39:31 AM    
I'm having the same issues. I've always used a VPN, with no problems. But for the past several days, I can't get any connections. Tried un- and reinstalling, adjusting ports bandwidth.

My antivirus and firewall has Tixati as an exclusion.
by Eckardt on 2018/07/12 03:27:51 AM    
Hi im also having the same problem i can't download anything anymore if i want to download it gives me a error message saying error creating directory: TI  and last week i was still downloading with no problem and i do have a vpn.
by Guest on 2019/01/23 09:21:18 AM    
Same: Tixati was working fine, then it stopped. I tried endlessly for 3 days with no success.
So I Downloaded same current version of Tixati and reinstalled it.
I used Tixati "search" (even for titles that Tixati has recently downloaded on this laptop) and it finds them but puts them in the TRANSFERS pane and it is flicking between "Downloading DHT" and "Downloading 0 (0) 0 (0)".
Only thing that I know has changed is the WiFi link but EVERYTHING else:- AV updates, Internet, email, google, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Freemake, YouTube, my banks Including International Transfers, and ebay & PayPal - ALL STILL WORK properly accross the world(I even tried them running simultaneously - though slower of course they all work fine accept Tixati)and thats from both WiFi networks.
However, Tixati doesnt work even if running by itself with all the processor & memory & WiFi available for itself!
Thanks from Nigel.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server