Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Problem with Main Window View: Transfers View

by heybails71 on 2018/05/18 09:25:41 PM    
Hi,

I am using Linux Mint 18.03 64byte (Cinnamon), Tixati v.2.57, display 1440x900.

Just installed Tixati for the first time. Wonderful. Love it.

I just have a problem with the Transfer Views. In the help and support page it says this about transfer view:

"The divider between the upper view and lower property tabs or between upper and lower split-views can be dragged up and down by holding the left mouse button down."

I cannot drag down, that is to say, I cannot make the upper section larger. I can shrink it, but I cannot make it larger.

It is currently only showing 3 of my downloads. The lower view is huge.

I uninstalled Tixati and reinstalled (via synaptic package manager--complete removal). Upon startup it still had the downloads that I was downloading. Still unable to drag down.

I tried uninstall via software manager (it got stuck at 75% removal), went in to syn pack man again and did a complete removal. Ran Bleach Bit. Restarted computer. Installed Tixati. Restarted computer. Started up Tixati, still couldn't drag down, still had previous downloads I was downloading.

I had been adjusting different display sizes and fonts on the computer, not sure if that had anything to do with it. I'm pretty sure I was able to adjust the upper view at some time, but not now.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ryan
by heybails71 on 2018/05/18 10:18:28 PM    
Sorry,

This is under the Tab View in the Layout (of transfers view)

Thanks!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server