Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Download folder not found

by Guest on 2018/04/23 08:45:49 AM    
Re- v2.57 portable

Annoying nag notification "Download folder not found" appears when starting program if external storage is not switched on and torrents set to Offline.
This occurs When scheduler is enabled and torrents are set to "offline" the program still tries to locate download folder.
This stops the user from being able to edit settings and torrents in offline mode.

When torrents are set to offline program should not search for folder just like other torrent clients utorrent, deluge, etc.
by Guest on 2018/04/29 03:26:27 AM    
Yes, this would help me also. I have different drives for different content and sometimes do not need all drives on so I get error.
by Guest on 2018/05/19 07:49:01 AM    
Yes this is an annoying issue, the problem is the default download location changes when you change the download location for an individual torrent when first added then every time the program starts it looks for that location (which it shouldn't anyhow) you can stop the nag by changing the default download location back to tixati downloads by going to  settings>transfers>locations This will fix the problem until you add a new torrent. Then you have to go back and change it again.

It's not great but it stops the nag, it's just a Bug in the software. Hopefully the devs will fix. The program should not nag for location anyhow, if location is not available it should just say that in the transfer status column.

Regards,
The Goat

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server