Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

New torrents added to top of list

by Guest on 2018/04/22 02:17:34 AM    
Using latest v2.57 portable
Very annoying new torrents added to top of list instead of bottom, please fix.
I already know about sort by "Created" (descending order) but this should not have to be done, default should be add torrents to bottom.
by Pete on 2018/04/23 10:42:28 AM    
You can sort by Status column. For example I like to have new transfers on the top of the list and complete on the bottom, so I use inverted sorting by Status. To be honest I don't understand what is wrong on default settings. If I remember correctly default was queued transfers on the bottom, then downloading, then seeding, then stopped incomplete, then stopped complete at the top.
by Guest on 2018/04/24 07:48:36 AM    
@pete
This does not work I use scheduler and so my status is "offline" for all torrents when I start my program. Then I want to add new torrents so later it will start up.
New should automatically go to bottom just like every other torrent client out there, because of course in most cases you want the oldest to download first before seeds get less, this is a bug in the program. Please fix creators.
by Guest on 2018/04/24 06:51:25 PM    
That's not a BUG.

Sort by Created.

D.
by Guest on 2018/04/28 03:54:44 PM    
This is a BUG and needs to be fixed.
by Guest on 2018/04/29 03:18:03 AM    
Si, I also have this problemo "Sort by created" does not work as it mess up the order of previous torrent. eg- I have put order of torrents that are downloading to top of list these may not have been put in created order as some are more urgent than others. Big problemo with software please fix.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server