Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Disable sounds in Tixati

by Guest on 2017/09/10 01:14:37 AM    
I'm specifically trying to disable the download complete notification sound.   I set the sound file to None in the settings but it doesn't appear to have any impact it still plays the default sound notification.  Is there another way to do this?
by Guest on 2017/09/14 10:01:30 AM    
what OS? what version of tixati?

are you sure you turned off the 'download complete' sound?

what sound is it playing for 'download complete'? bell? tone? duck? etc...

are you sure that the sound you are hearing is not set for something else and going off for that?
by Guest on 2017/11/07 08:58:31 AM    
Windows 10,   Tixati 2.53 (and previous versions). I see there is a new version available so I will be trying it soon.  

I'm not sure exactly which sound I am hearing since there is no test sound button but I think its Bell, its the same default sound tixati always had before I wanted to shut off sounds.  Yes i'm certain its tixati download complete as it only shows up when a torrent download balloon popup shows up.

Screenshot of sound settings.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gnxaVrj_xsDOy7l2DhswPo3by45ezJu1/view?usp=sharing
by Pete on 2017/11/12 02:44:03 PM    
Things to try:
1. change "none" to some other sound, see what sound is played when download completes
2. disable the tray balloon, see if the sound still plays
3. change back to "none", see what happens

As a last resort you can make a sound file containing silence and set it as your Download Completion Sound.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server