Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Important bug not solved

by Guest on 2017/08/16 10:20:06 PM    
I was waiting this new release to see more useful features but there is nothing really useful for users. maybe the software now is better but i was downloading torrets even with 2.53 without any problem.
the problem that i have has not been solved and it's the fact that even with "activate main window when new transfers are loaded" is enabled,this won't happen when tixati is already opened.

Is it so hard to solve this bug?
by Guest on 2017/08/17 01:36:14 AM    
Instead of being whiny and complaining, make a donation to help the development of the program.

The links/IDs are at the top right corner of this page.
by Guest on 2017/08/17 05:22:00 PM    
help who?? invisible people that never answer here? "be patient if you need help"..patent?? they don't answer at all
i would donate if they do what i want. but there is no communication so i don't even know what they are doing

a bug it's a bug,not something extra i want
by Guest on 2017/08/18 02:34:19 AM    
the problem that i have has not been solved and it's the fact that even with "activate main window when new transfers are loaded" is enabled,this won't happen when tixati is already opened.

what OS are you using?

it works fine on linux, and windows for me.

does it flash at the bottom, in the tool bar?
by Guest on 2017/08/18 02:43:55 AM    
your message got approved right. that means someone saw it and if it was important im sure they told the devs about it.

id rather the devs work on the program, than be scanning the forum and replying to everyone.
by ZarkBit on 2017/08/18 08:03:42 PM    
Sometimes I get this behavior on W7 x64 with Tix x64 Portable. If Tix isn't focused the transfer dialogue wont come on top of other windows.
by Guest on 2017/08/19 12:24:36 AM    
on github devs answers (i'm talking about another client)

I'm no windows 7 and i'm sure it doesn't work. you think it works maybe becasue everytime you minimi<e tixati. so when it's closed or minimized it works. but if it's just covered by another window it doesn't

example: i open tixati,then i open firefox that now cover tixati that is only behind firefox,not minimixed, i navigate to a tracker,i click on download torrent,all that happens is the icon flashing orange on the applications bar,but tixati remains behind firefox
by Guest on 2017/08/20 12:03:03 AM    
So you are whining because you have to click Tixati in the taskbar after clicking the torrent?

D.
by Guest on 2017/08/20 09:19:55 PM    
Because there is a bug they should fix,so?
by tribaljet on 2017/08/22 04:28:19 AM    
Might be related to security software settings regarding active program management permissions or OS UI customization that can interfere with usage in varying degrees of intrusiveness.

Personally, Tixati windows open as expected once a new download task is loaded whether Tixati is minimized to the taskbar, tray or when simply inactive, tested in both x86 and x64 Windows 8.1.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server