Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

I want a new version now!
Page 2 of 2     <<<12   >   >>  
by Guest on 2014/02/20 04:49:50 PM    
I have used many programs over the years and Tixati is by far the best!!!

If a program is doing everything it is suppose to It doesn't need to be changed very often. Constantly updated or active in development pgms, typicality mean bugs in the program.

It seems some people want change for the sake of change, which makes no sense. Change can add something to the program, but as seen in other software, they are usually BUGS.
by dwpsco on 2014/02/21 01:40:08 AM    
I just started using taxati and yes the file allocation time is very annoying. BUT u******* crashing due to disk caching problems is by far more annoying!  Only time will tell if there is a faster method for this issue.  Updates all the time are unnecessary if the program is stable and performing well. Features are just that features. Gem'me fast, reliable down loads without allot of glitz and I'm very happy. Just my two cents
by Nili on 2014/02/21 04:14:00 AM    
Guest on Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:49:50 GMT

Guest, some people do not want only changes, I want fixing, but if you're having a lot of file one seed 1. ( a lot mean more then 800 file ) on seed 2. private tracker. 3. seeding 24/7 even when tracker falls down for 30min or 7hr and comes up again to be sure that every statistic UP/DL still counted. Now there are some problems in this thing that we have reported on several topics below. 4.For not say high CPU/MEM hig-eat that we have mentioned a lot of times you'll will look different this job of updates.

There is no sense to mention again other bugs now because Janet has promised us everything is read.

I do not want simple short updates, NO no.
Longer is better and safety but the dead silence of a year comes and it becomes boring.

my 2 cents.
Nili

In Linux, I've tried many.... Tixati is the best client so far.
by Guest on 2014/02/21 01:41:38 PM    
Anyone knows how i can donate ?
I have no plan about this bitcoin/litecoin crap.

NEW VERSION HYPE ! NOW !

:-)
by janet on 2014/02/22 11:08:25 PM    
to donate via paypal--> donate@tixati.com
by Guest on 2014/02/24 12:00:20 AM    
I switched to Tixati after discovering that Deluge and qBittorrent cannot handle many thousands of torrents (six thousands) in the queue. Tixati is very slow with its desktop interface as well, but the web interface works ok.-- Sofia
Page 2 of 2     <<<12   >   >>  
<<  Back To Forum

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server