Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Disable tooltips?

by Guest on 2014/01/24 02:19:55 PM    
I find that the tooltips that pop up in the Transfers view often get in the way. I have to keep my mouse entirely off the Tixati window just to see everything. When I'm selecting multiple items from either the Files list or the Transfers list itself for whatever reason, or if I'm trying to quickly expand the folders in a transfer's file list, these tooltips just get in the way of seeing what I'm doing. Also, the behaviour that they "follow" from one item to the next once the first item's tooltip has been activated (by hovering the mouse on it for a second) is very frustrating. The only thing these tooltips in the Transfers window are telling me is where the file is stored, which I should already know OR which I can Open Folder to find out.

Am I just missing the option to disable these in the Settings? Can the option to disable tooltips be added?
by Guest on 2015/06/02 02:57:16 PM    
I agree with the OP.
Please let us disable tooltips.
by Guest on 2015/09/06 03:33:31 PM    
me too, where can I disable the file detail tooltip?
by Guest on 2017/05/02 04:27:10 AM    
To disable the tool tip on the transfer page, reduce the width of the Status column to zero.
by Guest on 2018/03/23 01:51:33 PM    
I'd like to disable the tooltips that appear when hovering over files/folders.

Thank you
by WaltP on 2020/03/21 05:13:39 PM    
I agree. A button or setting to disable tooltips (right click?) would be extremely useful

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server