Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Feature requests: spoofing options + some more

by sgrit on 2017/04/10 02:18:31 PM    
hello,

i've been trying tixati for a couple of days now only to realize it finally got banned by one tracker i use.
so i have this suggestion could it be possible to have a released version without the spoofing option, since this is mainly what is causing problem to those paranoid tracker admins. maybe some people really need that option so maybe 2 vesion could be made, one with it and one without it.

i'm also a bit annoy with how the torrent are being sort in the client:
if i sort them by the status, i'll have
downloading
seeding+
seeding
standy seed
complete offline

i'd like to have the offline which are at the top to be at the very bottom of the list. and for this, i would need to have an option to customize the sorting.
i could also enjoy a new category which would be "all minus offline"

some others sorting i could enjoy for the category are:
sorting the file by alphabetical order within each categories or having them listed by inserting order cuz right now it seems to me that for at least the seeding+/seeding/standy seed category the sorting is random and it just a pain to find a torrent when you need it.

another new category needed is "error" when you have torrents reporting an error with a tracker. right now there is no way to know except for looking for each torrent individually.

is there a bug with the removing/deleting of a torrent?? i have it set to confirm and i never got a pop up asking me when doing a rightclick->remove for a torrent.
and maybe it would be better to have the ability to choose what you want to do when removing the torrent (delete torrent file/ delete data/delete torrentfile+data) in the same place when right clicking (cuz right now you have to 1st delete the data and then do remove if you want to get rid of everything)

and another annoying thing is that tixati write to the disk files that are supposed to be download but haven't received a single byte of data for it. i have added a couple of unseeded torrents, no seed, no leech but the folder/files have already been created on the hd. it would be better to have tixati create the file as soon as it receive some data for it (i'm using the sparse file allocation)

thanks for reading and your work!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server