Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Automatically Download While on The Go

by Luong98 on 2013/12/12 02:46:42 AM    
Is there a way to have Tixati to continually scan for new torrent file to download in a specific folder and once the download is completed to remove the torrent file?

What I want to do is to be able to download Torrent on the go using my iPhone by simply saving the torrent file into Dropbox and then have Tixati scan the file in Dropbox and automatically download it into another default folder on my home server.
by Pete on 2013/12/13 12:23:47 PM    
See these options: Settings > Transfers > Meta-Info.
by Guest on 2016/01/02 02:15:33 PM    
What I would like to do is use dropbox on my mobile or another PC and then it automatically downloads from my tixati machine.

Is there any documentation on these settings?

Also how does this remote access handle the "load transfer" screen that pops up after selecting a torrent
by Guest on 2016/01/09 10:35:23 AM    
If you create a new category and access its options, there's a tab with "automatically load from folder", use that. For the pop up there's a menu on settings, look for "(...) behaviour (...)".
Im currently using btsync instead of Dropbox, with multi category and status report, I.e.:save the torrents in another folder when they are loaded and when they're done

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server