Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

trouble with 1.96 release not with 1.74

by fabunbutaps on 2013/11/14 06:54:04 PM    
Hello there!
Since 2011 i use tixati with pleasure but i see in last release too much trouble of stability and bugs.

yes bro since you introduce the "chat" module i have too much troubles, strange alerts from my Norton internet security (it's a legal version), my firewall block some traffic from tixati 1.96, error from incorrect size files in my upload, troubles when i download, disconnect, remove files when i launch the 1.96 release, DHT gone wrong, can't apply the setting of scheduler, ip filter work bad and the best crash is export the configuration file, in fact i try to restore when tixati 1.96 crash....no way it don't work or freeze my PC.

So i'm not idiot and i have the old version without the chat module...and my friend developer I DON'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE LIKE ABOVE!!!

The 1.74 release work perfect i, can set everything without problem, very stable in any condition!!!
so i have two questions:

In first: Why we don't see the older releases on your website? why you don't create a web page where we can download the older releases???

In second: the 1.96 release is not finish it's a BETA release, so please fix this release or remove it.

Best regards, Fabien also fabunbutaps.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server