Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Disable "Auto-Shutdown" for No-torrents / Stopped-torrents

by Guest on 2017/01/21 11:58:54 AM    
LAST-UPDATED: `20170121@204240
STATEMENT: `"Newly posted, awaiting for proper responses"`

___

I use Tixati for it's unmatched power-management capabilities for Windows and for that reason I have Auto-Shutdown persistently enabled using the default 20-mins.

With that said, there are times where I need to conveniently use Tixati's built-in scheduler to begin a download when nobody in the household is using the internet to avoid the conflict of bandwidth-usage

The dilemma begins when you're attempting to use it's scheduler by simply leaving Tixati opened so that way the scheduler can happen. The problem is when having Auto-Shutdown enabled, Tixati would then be unable to stay open to make use of the scheduled-task.

So my suggestion is to have Tixati recognize when to obey Auto-Shutdown procedures. So, for this i've come up with the idea to only have Auto-Shutdown work for when there are files seeding. Here is a brief overview of Tixati's status's (of which includes):

- Torrents downloading
- Torrents seeding
- Stopped torrents

# PROBLEM

* Auto-Shutdown has no option for when to be active
 + I find that if you have Tixati open w/ NO activity, then Auto-Shutdown should be disabled
   - auto-shutdown should only work for moments of seeding and NOT for when torrents are stopped or when there even isn't any torrents loaded

# SOLUTION

* none-so-far

___

## TAG

*  Power-Management | Auto-Shutdown (status) | disable when there are no loaded torrents and/or torrents are stopped

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server