Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Maximum auto-downloads for same episode

by xmodder on 2013/11/08 10:03:55 AM    
Hi to everyone
I've just created a RSS feed to download files from a web that publishes its updates on a RSS feed.
Everything seemed to work fine until I realized that Tixati wasn't downloading some of the files published on the RSS feed. After digging a little, I realized that the files that were not downloaded were just files with the SAME title as others that were downloaded but in another format. That is, the web page publishes some files in more than one format. These are actually ebooks and while all of them are published in epub format, some are also published in mobi, pdf or whatever other formats. The RSS includes all formats and, by the way, each one has a different magnet, but the rest of the information on the RSS entry is exactly the same for the various formats of the same file.

The problem is that Tixati just downloads the first of these files found in the RSS feed and ignores the rest of the entries with the same title. I've tried to put the value of Maximum auto-downloads for same episode to No limit and to 10, to no avail. Despite the value of this parameter, Tixati acts the same and it only downloads the first of this entries with same title.

So, it seems that this parameter Maximum auto-downloads for same episode is not working as it should and no matter its value, Tixati only downloads the first same episode found on an RSS feed, no more.

Can you please confirm that and can we have this fixed?
By the way, I'm using Tixati 1.96 64 bits on Windows 7 64 bits.

Best regards

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server