Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Updated to 2.48, all transfer lost

by Guest on 2016/11/17 12:51:05 PM    
As for subject: after the setup, i have no transfer, but i still have the partial files.

What could i do to "recover" my downloads?
by Guest on 2016/11/17 07:56:41 PM    
You need to go to your \tixati directory with the .dat files >NOW< before you restart Tixati again.
Each time you start Tixati, it renames the configuration files it loads .lastgoodload.dat which only lasts until you restart Tixati ONCE.
If you find them in the same place as your .dat files (blank now for some reason total size default I think is 200 KB) you can simply copy them to a different directory then close tixati AND put that copy back renaming them to .DAT only

If you have already re-opened Tixati unfortunately there is nothing I know to do this.
When you have a running tixati I know TWO ways to backup your system, you can use the IMPORT/EXPORT settings pane for a partial/full backup of settings BUT BE CAREFUL, it will overwrite settings/data if you don't know which parts you want.
The other way as you may guess is to simply copy/archive the .dat files in \tixati directory. If you have never been there before get ready some files may be large. I have a 140 MiB channels because of my channel index, and over 300 MiB in my core because I keep alot of transfers.
(While Tixati is running it does backup your settings to .dat.new every 15 minutes or so, so you don't lose progress in the event of a shutdown/restart)
I look forward to any update with your issue.
by Guest on 2016/12/02 05:58:47 AM    
You Say You Still Have The Partial File That You Were Downloading. If You Also Still Have The .torrent file cut both of them out paste them some where else, cut the .torrent file from there and paste it in the location you chose for torrents to load to tixati. go back to tixati right click on torrent and click start. after it starts go to your download location and check to see if a new folder was created. if so go back to tixati right click on torrent and stop torrent. go back to download location and delete new folder. go to where you pasted the partial folder. cut the folder out and paste it into the download location. go back to tixati right click on torrent. scroll down to local files on little window. with cursor on local files another window will open. scroll down and click on force recheck. this will load partial file back in to tixati, then you can just right click on torrent and resume downloading the file. hope this helps.( from Merlin ) If You Have More Than One File You Will Need To Do This For Each And Every One. I Learned How To Do This When I Was Using Vuze. Happy Holidays All.
by Guest on 2023/11/26 05:30:50 AM    
Good and only solution, works fine, thanks.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server