Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Request: Click drag to select multiple files

by Guest on 2016/10/23 12:28:10 PM    
I think it'd be neat if you could select multiple files by clicking and dragging the cursor, similar to selecting one file and shift or ctrl clicking to select multiple files

This feature would be nice for the transfer view too but I don't see how it would be possible when currently click dragging reorders transfers

Just a simple feature to improve usability in specific mouse only cases
by Guest on 2016/10/23 10:37:49 PM    
Agreed. Anytime I need to multiple-select having to use the keyboard after selecting with the mouse is ...annoying +1
by Guest on 2016/10/24 11:58:03 PM    
You can use CTRL+SHIFT+PAGE DOWN/UP to select multiple items but yes, if there is a pause between the items to be selected, a drag box would be the fastest solution.
by Guest on 2017/10/31 07:58:36 PM    
Also agreed. It's a normal end-user feature that has quite literally been standard for the last fifteen years (go ahead and try to find another powerful program without it that has a situation where it would be ideal, and good luck trying to find that unicorn!), to the point where it's instinctual; it's time to implement this simple and nice feature in TIXATI as well. Love TIXATI, love all of the hard work that's been put into it so far, and it's definitely my most favorite p2p software to use (tried all and this is my favorite; so powerful!!!). I just wish it had this basic feature with it, even though I'm guessing it's probably very low priority!
by Guest on 2018/02/25 12:10:48 PM    
This is the only feature I missed from uTorrent since back in the days.  It's uncomfortable after using Tixati for years.
by Guest on 2018/08/14 07:54:27 AM    
Any news on this?
by kisgyerek on 2021/08/03 07:07:21 PM    
Please make it happen!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server