Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Ping the devs

by DrTeeth on 2013/11/01 09:16:22 PM    
You have a very nice program that has the potential to be one of the greats. Your releases are becoming less frequent (or at least it feels like it) and there does not seem to be any interaction (even the acknowledgement of bugs reported).

This is how a program dies and becomes one of the 'almost ran' rather than being the success it deserves.

Please do NOT let this happen.

DrT
by janet on 2013/11/02 08:31:55 PM    
The devs are hard at work creating a new version.

The devs may not be responding in the forum, but they are receiving all problems, bug reports and suggestions that are reported in the forum.
by DrTeeth on 2013/11/03 01:46:59 AM    
I am glad to hear it, but it would be helpful if they visited here once and a while. I cannot believe that they can take every bug report at face value without any further info or clarification. Some interaction would be a 'good thing ™'

BTW, your reply did not show of the forum main page. 0 replies listed but last message field shows you as the last poster.
by Bugmagnet on 2013/11/03 05:02:09 AM    
yep...I miss the old days when they had a beta channel for winmx
but then I remember how all that ended so abruptly too
so it is what it is...devs remain in the shadows
I look forward to future version when it is time, hopefully it has been frozen and is undergoing stress testing right now.
by DrTeeth on 2013/11/03 06:17:38 PM    
I remember those days too! So is Tixati from the devs of winmx? I think that is what you are suggesting.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server