Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Bug report

by Guest on 2016/09/18 09:34:03 AM    
I have a vivanco 36665 wifi usb adapter. Ever time i start tixati v2.43 the adapter starts to act up and i losse my internet conection until the adapter does not restarts rinse and repeat until i dont shut tixati down.
by Guest on 2016/09/21 03:09:50 PM    
If it's a dongle, I would definitely make sure you have THE MOST UPDATED drivers. Don't use default windows drivers.
You can try limiting connections under SETTINGS to less than default. Most often drivers do not implement the connections using DHT well.
If you want to check, you can try wired to your LAN (different driver/chip) to see if it's the same. OR you can turn off DHT and/or UDP connections in your SETTINGS.
by Guest on 2020/12/10 10:26:48 PM    
RSS Move on Complete BUG

There is a bug with the RSS feature where the "Move On Completion" feature does not work correctly and the torrent remains in the original download directory after the download finishes.

The transfers do not show any indication that they were supposed to automatically move.

For extra potentially relevant information, I am also adding the RSS transfers in question to a Category that also has rules for move on complete.
by Guest on 2020/12/18 09:59:50 AM    
what version on tixati and what OS?

so NO torrents made from this RSS feed move on complete?
post the feed so it can be sent to the devs.
do other torrents made from other sources or other feeds move on complete?

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server