Your donations fuel development!
Crypto:   Bitcoin  BitcoinCash  Verge  ZCash
Litecoin   Ripple   Monero   Dogecoin
Credit Card: PayPal Secure Payments
Login, or feel free to register!
The time is 2018/12/16 03:51:04 PM
Your IP is 54.84.236.168

Help and Support

Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back to Forum
Page 1 of 3 << < 1 2 3 > >>
White Theme By Default
by Malcom_Table on 2016/08/26 07:43:41 AM
Tixati is indeed king of kings.

But I had to chuckle when I read the reason for the unusual black backed theme being default is "it's more suitable for use in a dark environment". I don't know anyone who turns the lights off when they use a computer.

Like I said Tixati is great but a normal white backed theme would make it more inviting to most users.

by Guest on 2016/08/26 03:37:28 PM
i usually sit with most lights off in the room when on the computer. the computer monitor is usually bright enough. and I ALWAYS use the dark background.
by Guest on 2016/08/26 06:39:22 PM
I'm just saying it would make Tixati more inclusive and less intimidating. I don't mean to offend anyone. Sorry I should have worded that differently.
by ZarkBit on 2016/08/26 09:52:44 PM
boy, am I glad I can change the colors....
by Sailor24 on 2016/08/26 10:56:22 PM
Change it to what ever you want. Setting user interface color schemes. If you don't like one of those then look back in the forum and find the posts on schemes there are a few torrents floating around with many different choices.
by moonlightrider on 2016/08/27 04:31:02 PM
But I had to chuckle when I read the reason for the unusual black backed theme being default is "it's more suitable for use in a dark environment". I don't know anyone who turns the lights off when they use a computer.

Like I said Tixati is great but a normal white backed theme would make it more inviting to most users.

lol
So, when the sunlight is hitting the screen you don't bother to close the window blinds? Lots of light hitting the screen is always better to see/read!!! NOT! You must have brightness/contrast on maximum to burn nicely through your eyes. :P

More seriously now, you have no valid point there. You can customize the theme colors for your own taste. Everyone I know try to make the room as dark as possible before going to use pc for some hours. (gaming)
Also, we already have much of cheap white washed windows of the 'great looking'(haha) windows 10!!

Page 1 of 3 << < 1 2 3 > >>

<<  Back to Forum