Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Request: Option to create a folder on single file downloads

by Guest on 2016/08/10 01:40:32 AM    
It will help to organize the "downloaded" folder if the "move on completion" option is activated and, if it is a movie, your subtitle remains on same exclusive folder of the movie.
10x in advance, sorry 4 bad english.
by Sailor24 on 2016/08/16 06:31:03 PM    
If I understand correctly? If you are viewing "files" click on the movie move on complete only the movie moves. Go above to the main pane to the torrent and click move and the whole folder moves.
by Guest on 2016/08/17 03:13:38 AM    
The request is not about "move on complete", but it is about single file torrents.
Would be nice if there was an option to always create a folder for torrent, like multiple files torrents does.
by Sailor24 on 2016/08/18 08:23:19 AM    
If that is the case then it is even simpler move it to a folder you create and put the subs in that folder. I don't get it people can't type a folder name and hit enter?
by ookakka25 on 2023/08/13 05:58:23 AM    
I'm also looking for the same thing, just moved from qBittorrent as it was struggling with the amount of torrents I had running but this is one feature I miss that seems to be in every torrent client apart from Tixati.

To answer the above question, it's not really feasible when you're in the hundreds or even thousands of torrents to make folders for each file individually.
by Mercury on 2023/08/15 02:35:33 AM    
It's a good idea. My torrent folder is full of a bunch of folders and a bunch of lone files. Makes it hard to find a desired torrent just by scrolling through the alphabetical list, since folders and files are separated and it's not clear whether a download that has just finished was a folder or file.

A "create subfolder by default" option or something like it would be fairly simple to implement, I think.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server