Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Option to hibernate and/or sleep PC

by Guest on 2013/10/25 06:33:04 PM    
Feature request - Option to hibernate and/or sleep PC instead of system suspend or shutdown.
Sometimes (often), I want to hibernate my PC after downloads have ceased. Just allowing system suspend is not adequate for me. Any chance of adding these options? Many thanks!
by silekonn on 2013/10/28 07:17:41 AM    
Seconded.
by hazeleye65 on 2013/11/10 01:54:57 AM    
I third this request.  but I would like to be able to put pc to sleep even with active downloads.  There should be a toggle
button to prevent suspend of pc with active torrents like in utorrent and deluge.  I download large files and I don't want to leave my pc on for days while downloading.  Please make the toggle button!!
Thanks,
by yossi_s1 on 2014/11/18 09:33:55 PM    
old request, but i just moved from utorrent (looked for a replacement for quite some time, and tixati is nice).
i cant live without the option to allow sleep even when downloads are active, please add this, i bet its not too hard.
thanks
by Guest on 2022/03/03 10:30:41 PM    
Very old request - but still a problem, although these days Tixati does NOT prevent my PC from hibernating ....
by Guest on 2022/03/04 11:10:52 PM    
I need a feature not to "allow system suspend" but to "force suspend" I want when all my downloads finish my PC go to the standby, but the "allow suspend" don't do it, my PC still turned on, and a need to use another software to monitor my internet traffic to go to standby in the end.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server