Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati not responding

by Lobstercat on 2016/06/04 12:21:54 PM    
Greetings & Salutations!

So my problem was that Tixati would keep "not responding", and each button pressed would take half hour to 2 hours to complete or to give me the chance to retry.  Re-installing did nothing to help.  I read about getting rid of the Tixati folder in Roaming & re-installed and ... it worked!!!  But all my torrents are gone.  If I move the old roaming folder back again it stops responding even before it finishes loading.  So, is there a way to get back the torrents?  which file are they stored in exactly?

Another minor hiccup here, in the process I noticed that Tixati was stored in my x86 programs folder.  I have been downloading the 64bit versions but.. still installing them to the x86 directory.  I renamed that to backup and reinstalled and that's the time that worked.  I downloaded the most recent 2.42 version both in 32 & 64bit versions but neither one works with my old roaming folder activated so it may be irrelavent but just in case it makes a difference, therr it is.

There are a ton of files in the roaming Tixati folder, where should I start?  Any help or ideas would be appreciated, thank you!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server