Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

No connection after update.

by Guest on 2016/06/01 07:32:20 PM    
I updated Taxati the other day and lost my incoming DHT connection. I have been busy so I had not had the chance to look into it. I noticed there is a new version out that was not up a few days ago so I update to that one to see if it would fix the issue. Still no luck on the current version.

I did not uninstall my old version prior to the new ones. I have checked windows firewall and it still shows allowing Tixati. I checked my router and it has the ports allowed that Tixati is requesting using the UPNP automatically. I decided to manually open the ports Tixati is requesting to see if it changed anything, it did not. Rebooting my computer has not seemed to help, nor my router.

I am at a bit of a loss here. It has to be something simple I am either overlooking or something got corrupted during the upgrade. I only see one Tixati in the Windows firewall but no mention of version.

It will not connect using my VPN or without. I went back and followed the setup guide just to make sure I did not forget something. I still can get no incoming connection and everything shows it is allowing the correct ports through.

Any ideas?

Win 8.1, plenty of resources, and a TP Link Archer C9.
by Guest on 2016/06/05 02:14:42 PM    
Issue resolved. For some reason it did not like the local IPv4 address. I swapped to a different one and then back to the correct one and it now works.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server