Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

[Request] Really Want Web Interface to Work With Rainmeter :)

by Guest on 2016/05/23 02:42:07 AM    
I love Tixati! It's my favorite torrent client, and there's literally only one thing I miss desperately, and that's the ability to have a Rainmeter skin that displays the top couple of torrents & their current progress. There must be some easy way to make this happen, I just don't know what it is. I saw that someone else was trying to make such a skin & never got a response about their final question. I'm sure they stopped trying after that, since apparently there is no information available for one to use with regexp to develop a skin.

If it is not possible to share with us the information necessary, is there maybe a way you could create a Rainmeter plugin for those of us who no longer want to use utorrent because we love Tixati so much? :) Hopefully you will consider this, and if you do, it will be much much appreciated.

BTW I disagree with the forum post about a user switching from utorrent to this, almost completely. The only part I agreed with is the somewhat large memory usage, but at least for me, it's not a problem. I have 16gb of ram though, so I'm sure it bothers other people. I have a feeling though that features I really like will be removed to fix this, and I hope that doesn't happen. I like all the features that Tixati has, including & especially, the chat/share feature, which is unique & rad. I haven't had much time using it, but I like knowing it's there for when I want to. :)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server