Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Ability to skip past a dead torrent?

by Guest on 2016/05/04 12:44:04 AM    
Hiya

I recently moved to Tixati from Utorrent (as Utorrent could not be used on some sites I go on, and I am able to download via Tixati). However, there is one feature I liked about Utorrent and I wondered if it is on Tixati and how to activate it?

Basically, on Utorrent, if a torrent had peers but then the peers went offline for some reason and the torrent stopped downloading, it would automatically move onto the next available torrent in the queue so if you set your limit for 5 torrents and you wenre downloading 5 torrents and one suddenly stopped, it would move onto the next so technically 6 would be downloading.

I can't see to find this on Tixati. Is it a feature and if so, how do I get there without having to increase my download slots.

Thanks
by Bugmagnet on 2016/05/04 07:58:28 AM    
Tixati has your back on this.

Settings/Transfers/General/Queuing/Auto-Manage Slots/Downloads {x}

With this enabled, Tixati will send dead Downloads to the standby queue and rotae another in, to test it for activity. If none found it will keep rotating torrents until a live one is found. It will also open up extra temporary slots to do testing so at least 5 will be active if that is what you set your DL slots to.

Don't mess with the Details button.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server