Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati 2.34 not finding the torrent list

by loninappleton on 2016/04/14 09:20:29 PM    
I am making a scratch install of Win7 and am putting on the 2.34 Tixati.

My content and torrent files are all in a folder called tixatidownloads.

The program is loading ok but not finding the .torrent files normally running in transfers.  This is a failure of mine to find the right setting.  I reviewed meta settings in transfers and cannot find the error.

A drag and drop from my tixatidownloads folder into the 2.34
transfer window starts up the torrent in the normal way.

What have I missed in making tixati point to the rest of the torrent metafiles in tixatidownloads folder?
by loninappleton on 2016/04/24 10:12:15 PM    
Just for anyone else doing this, I noticed a trap in the new install which I always miss:  Turn off Thumbs in Folder Options.  What I did was first make sure that all files were visible (Show Hidden Files) and then turn off the thumbs checkbox.

I transferred the folder with all (content and torrent files)
and over wrote the folder.  I haven't checked all transfers  but the whole group seems to be in there.  Over time there are some duplicates and dead wood to edit.

I have not done the appdata procedure given yet.
by loninappleton on 2016/04/24 11:33:42 PM    
Losing track of where things are but following the Import Export routine given seems to have straightened out my torrent files list in that now all are seeding with no need to drag individual items.

I'm still confused as to why a simple folder copy from one hd to another gave only a partial file recognition.  But that can only be confusing to the reader.

If there are other reasons why Import/ Export may fail please explain.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server