Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

How to make tixati use less bandwith?

by unknown73 on 2016/04/05 08:53:58 PM    
hi...
i started using tixati because of its customization and nice download speed..it simply squeezes every bit of bandwidth  and that is why we all like tixati..
but now i want tixati to be more flexible ..
since there are so many users in my home who are connected to wifi like my wife and sons..so they are not able to use net properly when tixati is running..

now i know there is another option where one can limit its download speed..that is what i been doing right now..but that way i have to change it every time..as sometimes no one is using internet so i have to change it back to full throttle.but its bit pain doin this again n again so many times a day.
so is there a way to make tixati more flexible..i once read such guide for utorrent but not sure about tixati.
by Guest on 2016/04/06 05:21:29 AM    
Turn on the Auto-Limiter in the bandwidth window. that will allow you to use all your bandwidth when the rest of you family doesn't need it and cut you back when they do need it.
by unknown73 on 2016/04/06 10:37:59 AM    
thx for reply...
is there any other settings i need to set in auto limit ..RULES...that might help me achieve what i want?
by unknown73 on 2016/04/06 04:52:31 PM    
and i did tried to  activate autobandwidth and result is almost same..even i can't open a single page in browser.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server