Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

How to Auto-Take a Screenshot Just Before Auto-Shutdown?

by Radish on 2016/04/04 12:46:05 PM    
Tixati Portable 2.34 x64 Linux
Linux Mint 17.3 Cinnamon x64

Hi,

I would like to have Tixati automatically run a command to take a screenshot immediately before a Tixati auto-shutdown takes place. (I want to do this so that I can find the actual time an auto-shutdown operation took place.) I have looked through Tixati Options and nowhere can I find any place to enter such a command to execute before auto-shutdown. (Strange thing is I was sure there was a place to do this in previous versions of Tixati - maybe I just imagined that.)

So can someone please tell me how I manage to do this? Is there a way to achieve this?

If there isn't a way to do this, or even if there is a way to do this, is there any way to tell at what time Tixati did an auto-shutdown?
by Bugmagnet on 2016/04/04 10:37:23 PM    
While I don't think there is any support specifically for auto-shutdown, if the completion of a torrent download triggers that auto-shutdown, that can be logged. But tixati did recently add support for performing shell commands based on several events.

http://support.tixati.com/file%20completion%20shell%20commands

I think you might be able use the xfer: along with a write command to append some comments to a text log file for example.

as of v2.33, more variables are provided:
"file completion shell commands support additional placeholders $path $basepath $name $ext"

see the folks in tixati channel Scripts Я Us and they might have more ideas for you.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server