Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

V. 2.34 is unstable

by Guest on 2016/03/03 12:49:39 AM    
V. 2.34 is unstable, keeps freezing.
by Bugmagnet on 2016/03/03 08:50:34 AM    
I wouldn't consider freezing as "unstable", however hanging/freezing under some conditions does occur and has been noted for a long time. V2.34 actually improved many areas on this, but some changes need to be made and this is being aggressively worked on.

If you can log or document any specific conditions that trigger the freezing, please elaborate. Some causes are known, but you may have something new.
by Guest on 2016/03/11 03:57:57 AM    
I try to open a torrent file and the minute it ask me whether I should start the torrent. It gets me to an error message and automatically shuts down Tixati.  Could you help fix this bug.  I am using Windows 10.  Have tried both 32 bit and 64 bit.

Thank you!
by Guest on 2016/03/11 04:42:27 PM    
is your crash repeatable? if so, how?

be sure to send in a crash report if it happens again. are you doing anything when a crash happens?
by Guest on 2016/03/12 02:31:54 PM    
is anyone's downloads going really slow since you got new version of Tixati??
by SRIGGA on 2016/03/15 01:48:54 PM    
I Just wants the Tixati team to Know that The Filter / search Bar it's not working Either. when i try to Search for a File that is till on My Tixati it doesn't do anything when i Write the name of the TV Show. won't show up
by Guest on 2016/03/15 08:35:01 PM    
I Just wants the Tixati team to Know that The Filter / search Bar it's not working Either. when i try to Search for a File that is till on My Tixati it doesn't do anything when i Write the name of the TV Show. won't show up
what os are you using? you are referring to the text filter on the transfers tab, correct?
its working on linux for me.

are you using categories? do you have one selected? what about the button between the clear and layout (exact, all, any etc...), is it set correctly?
by Bugmagnet on 2016/03/16 07:15:40 AM    
select for Category "All Transfers", type your search string, then don't forget to click the  button

Also, if your problem is not the subject of a thread, please start your own on your topic.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server