Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

problem with moving downloads

by mopodede on 2016/02/22 05:25:42 PM    
the client 2.34 indicates that the injection is complete (100% | seeding), and notification windows (if enabled) also shows that the injection is complete, and only then begin to transfer files to the correct directory (when injected and complete files are given different directories.

(google-translate, sorry, I am from Armenia)
by Guest on 2016/02/22 09:48:16 PM    
What operating system are you using? Windows or Linux?
are you using categories?
are you using 'move on complete'?
do you have a folder for downloading and a different folder for Seeding(complete torrents)?

its hard to understand exactly what you problem is. is your problem that your torrents(downloads) are not moving to the proper folder when they finish?
by mopodede on 2016/02/23 10:28:40 PM    
"What operating system are you using? Windows or Linux?"

Windows (64bit), Tixati-portable 2.34 (64bit)

"are you using categories?"

Yes,

"are you using 'move on complete'?"

Yes,

"do you have a folder for downloading and a different folder for Seeding(complete torrents)?"

Yes,

"its hard to understand exactly what you problem is. is your problem that your torrents(downloads) are not moving to the proper folder when they finish?"

The download is completed, writes 100% (seeding) - I go where they should be completely downloaded files and see that they are still there and move for a long time. We have to wait a long time until the move.

P.S. It may be to blame this setting ??

P.P.S. In any case, thank you for responsiveness.
by Guest on 2016/02/29 11:56:54 AM    
Try this one:

http://i.imgur.com/isKpjpG.png

Checking that makes moves much faster. Otherwise it re-writes the whole file again, and then deletes the old one, instead of just moving it.
by mopodede on 2016/03/03 09:26:58 PM    
Thank you my friend, I have done as you have shown, and suddenly everything was perfect !!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server