Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Custom colour for download check-boxes

by Guest on 2016/02/08 07:17:16 AM    
Because I do not know what the checkboxes are called (default is fluoro green for ticked, fire engine red for unticked). I cannot customise the colours.  Is that possible?  What are the fields called?

These checkboxes appear in the Transfers view. in the lower window, when a torrent is clicked in the top window, and that torrent has multiple files or directories.

BTW, I have come from using uTorrent, choked with ads, to Deluge, which seems to have data integrity issues, and I think this client is pretty cool.
by Bugmagnet on 2016/02/08 12:27:40 PM    
Most of us longtime users like it too. Tixati is special even if unknown to the masses to the degree it deserves.

As far as I can tell, there is no option to change the colors of those download file select tick-boxes. I scanned all the items colored with a matching neon green and none were related to this.

While from time to time we do get some nice surprises otherwise, I think the devteam is more focused on essential functionality that affects many or most users.
by Guest on 2016/02/08 01:35:07 PM    
Thanks for the response.  I did the same thing you did (looking for everything in that bright green).  It's not a biggie.  Just part of my process of getting to know the client, like wearing in a pair of shoes.

The developers are quite right to focus on functionality.  Speaking of which, there is so much bundled into this client I haven't even scratched the surface.

But thanks again for the response.  It makes me feel less like I'm missing something.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server