Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Accidentally Deleted and Removed Incomplete Torrent File

by Guest on 2016/02/02 07:49:51 PM    
As I have said in my subject line I Accidentally Deleted and Removed Incomplete Torrent File but I did not delete the where the file(s) where saved too. Is there a way I can recover from this mistake or do I have to download the torrents again. Thanks for help in advance.
by Bugmagnet on 2016/02/03 05:05:46 AM    
first thing I would do is make a copy of the torrent content files and store them away from your download folder.  Then reload the torrent metadata file (***.torrent) but do not start it. make sure the incoming and seeding folder (if any) is set to where your original files were stored and do a force check.

If that shows a partially complete torrent, you are good to go.  If not copy those backup files into the torrent's IN folder and do the force check again.
by Guest on 2018/07/04 06:02:47 PM    
Accidentally moved incomplete torrent files? Yes. you can recover.
follow following options
1. right click on the incomplete file. and go to properties.
2. select "options" tab and click on "move" under the location options
3. give the new location to where your incomplete files stored currently. you select the folder name of the incomplete file. if a named folder is not shown for a particular file that means the file has been downloaded without a containing folder. so just select the folder that contains the incomplete file currently. click OK. if asked to merge click again OK.
4.then click on "force check" under the same options tab. you are ready to go. close the properties window.
5. right click on incomplete file which is now shown as offline and click on "start".
by Guest on 2019/02/19 01:25:47 PM    
How do you save an incomplete file? I have an incomplete file thats 90% complete compared to
the current file thats 14% complete. For reasons I won't get into, I had to stop serving that
file from being active. The file never completed but system indicates the 90% file is there
as a piece. How do I save it, the partial file and and then import the data? Is the developer
of the software from the UK?
Guest from Canada
by Guest on 2020/09/01 08:43:53 PM    
@Bugmagnet. THank you.
by Guest on 2024/04/08 01:24:49 AM    
I had a bunch (10+) of added files, but none had started yet.
Especially on weekends, when more people seem to be seeding, I'll select ALL, return every few hours, and do a "search DHT".
I screwed the pooch and in deleting a finished file, I accidentally deleted everything because all were highlighted.
Is there any way to recover?
Thanks
by Guest on 2024/04/08 10:52:56 AM    
if it hasn't been too long press the remove button and choose undo.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server