Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Downloads aren't downloading properly

by Guest on 2016/02/01 06:56:50 PM    
Hi I've been having an issue with Tixati lately...

It started when I was trying to download and all of my files weren't being completed. It would say 100% completed but when I would look at the files some of them have been downloaded but others haven't and are at 0% or partially downloaded. I tried removing all of the files that were downloaded then the folder and partial files I ended up deleting hoping that would help but it didn't. So at that point I tried another torrent with the same files and still ran into the same issue. I tried updating Tixati from 1.6 to the newest version which didn't help. Then I tried running CCcleaner to clean my registry and everything. Also didn't work.

Now at this point it seems torrents are hit or miss. Some work and some don't.

Thanks for any help!
by Guest on 2016/03/05 05:24:38 PM    
I could still use some help on this! If you need more info I'll be happy to provide it.

The torrent will download but under the files tab the the percentage of the files or the size aren't going up. The torrent will reach 100% without anything completed. Tried updating again and it didn't help.
by Guest on 2016/03/05 07:58:05 PM    
are you sure there are full seeds available?

what does it say in the status column in the peers tab?

what does it say in the status column of the torrent?
by Guest on 2016/03/05 11:04:31 PM    
I clicked on peers and there are 8 IP addresses highlighted in blue with all sorts of byte numbers coming in. When I hover over the status column on one of them it says

Incoming:
Local interested in remote
Remote not choking local
2 block requests waiting for reply

Outgoing:
Local not choking remote
Remote not interested in local
0 blocks left to send

Under the torrent itself it says

Downloading
20 seeds (41 available)
1 peers connected (3 available)
by BMu33 on 2016/03/07 05:04:21 PM    
Have you tried actually using the files to see if they are really completed or not? Maybe they are completed but tixati (or you) is confused.

Have you tried doing "Local Files -> Force Check" once the torrent is complete?

Your problem is very strange.
by Guest on 2016/03/09 04:27:57 AM    
Yeah I've tried checking the files and they won't play properly. When I go to force check it will take the torrent percentage back to whatever Tixati says the individual files are at the bottom.

It just started all of a sudden at first it was just one torrent giving me trouble. It would download the majority of the files but a few would be incomplete. Now it's not even downloading any of the files.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server