Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati v2.32 alpha

by Guest on 2016/01/18 04:40:28 PM    
In torrent setting "Local Peer ID" non-ASCII symbols are still replaced by different symbols.
If I set peer-id in individual tracker settings, it works. But if I try to change it, previous value is still used. For setting to have effect, client restart is needed, while restart of torrent does not help.
When adding -UT2210- to local peer id, could you please use random value from the same range which is used by utorrent? Because by default tixati range is used, and tracker complains with "Fake UT" because of this.
When moving files to a different disk, modification time of directories and files is set to current time. Is it possible to keep last modification time? This can be done e.g. using "robocopy" command with "/DCOPY:T /COPY:T" switches
Downloading torrents using RSS on address  (modnote: private url forwarded to developers)  is not supported still. Client hangs up for certain time.
by Guest on 2016/01/19 08:01:42 PM    
Tixati crash dump
(modnote: private url to crash dump forwarded to developers)
by Guest on 2016/01/19 09:19:22 PM    
and two bluescreen - 0x00000109 NDIS.SYS and ntfs.sys
OS windows server 2008r2 x64
by Pete on 2016/01/19 09:58:47 PM    
When adding -UT2210- to local peer id, could you please use random value from the same range which is used by utorrent? Because by default tixati range is used, and tracker complains with "Fake UT" because of this.
I think there are other differences than just peer id, additionally it's better to avoid uTorrent's peer id because uTorrent clients will display your client as [FAKE] uTorrent/2.2.1.0 on their peers list.
by Guest on 2016/01/20 09:20:12 AM    
If I set peer-id in individual tracker settings, it works. But if I try to change it, previous value is still used. For setting to have effect, client restart is needed, while restart of torrent does not help.
I can confirm this bug.
by Bugmagnet on 2016/01/20 09:50:36 AM    
for me, on initial startup, the GUI froze for half an hour though transfers seemed to begin after 15-20 minutes based on my system TCP monitor. After that 30 minutes, everything seems stable
by Guest on 2016/01/25 01:42:21 PM    
Could you please add functinality to control "created by" in a newly created torrents? Currently it is set to "tixati 3.21" client id. E.g. it would be nice to take client id from individual tracker options.
example:
http://mytracker:2710
header:%0D%0AUser-Agent: uTorrent/2210(25302)
clientid:uTorrent/2210

by Guest on 2016/02/01 01:41:31 PM    
In individual tracker options, if I set value to peerid:-UT2210-т џВ!M`б then  -UT2210-РЎвЂљР’В РЎС is used, which is different. While, if I set it in URLEncode then corect value is used.

When I set values in individual tracker options:
- header is set automatically
- for peerid and xfer_peerid old values retain

If I set in individual tracker options:
peerid:-UT2220-
xfer_peerid:-UT2220-
Then in traffic dump I see different values, while they should be the same, probably.

In torrent properties, non-ASCII symbols are not displayed correctly (in individual tracker option they are displayed correctly).

If I use peerid -UT2220- , values range is wider, but (torrent site) still responds with Fake UT. Could you please implement possibility to set manually peerid generation range and time of change of peerid?

How I can reset automatically default value of xfer_peerid for 100+ torrents? Is it possible to automate this via xfer_peerid:!default value?
by Guest on 2016/02/11 01:16:33 PM    
With active antivirus nod32 tixati alpha 3 are now starts much longer (
by Guest on 2016/02/12 06:24:14 PM    
Hi guys. Could you please tell me if you consider fixing bugs and implementing functionality which I described on this forum on 01 Feb 2016
All these bugs are present in ver 2,33 but none of new features are there.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server