Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Set Category settings when category is changed

by ZarkBit on 2015/12/27 02:05:47 PM    
Need confirm on this one, set a torrent with X Category (which is configured to seed 2x ratio) after dl is complete changed to Y Category (which is configured with unlimited seed ratio) and the ratio settings were not changed, it remained with the 2x ratio seed limit.
by Guest on 2015/12/28 06:20:46 PM    
just to clarify.

are you right clicking the X Category and selecting Seeding-Upload Ratio Limit and setting that to 2.00 ?
and then setting Y Category to none?

was it automatically moved to Y Category or did you manually move it?

what OS are you running?
ive tried this in linux and it transfers the torrents Upload Ratio Limit setting from category to category like it should.
by ZarkBit on 2015/12/29 01:44:19 PM    
are you right clicking the X Category and selecting Seeding-Upload Ratio Limit and setting that to 2.00 ?
and then setting Y Category to none?

No, I accessed to the Category properties window (not the seeding settings located on the context menu) set the Seeding-Upload Ratio Limit. X Cat = 2.00, Y Cat = 0 (unlimited)

---------

was it automatically moved to Y Category or did you manually move it?

Manually moved it.

---------

what OS are you running?

Windows 7 x64
by Guest on 2015/12/29 05:15:01 PM    
i can confirm this in linux. if the torrent is moved from category x to category y automatically it works, but when i manually moved a torrent from category x to category y it keeps the Upload Ratio Limit from category x.
by ZarkBit on 2015/12/29 05:22:34 PM    
i can confirm this in linux. if the torrent is moved from category x to category y automatically it works, but when i manually moved a torrent from category x to category y it keeps the Upload Ratio Limit from category x.

Thank you.
by Guest on 2015/12/29 07:07:07 PM    
I've seen this but if I wait a bit or force check the torrent it updates the seeding-upload ratio limit.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server