Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati good but some gliches

by Guest on 2013/10/04 08:16:02 AM    
I find Tixati to be much better than the other torrent software I have used. Recently, there have been some changes. I am now on a static ip; is there anything I need to do with Tixate in the settings? The static ip maybe the root of my other problems. I log on, boot up Tixate and it runs for awhile then will freeze up and there is nothing I have done that will close out the program not even through task manager. I can only reboot. I can run other programs, connect to internet, etc. I have uninstalled and removed Tixati from my register several times and reinstalled, which hasn't done diddly. Now after a goat and chicken sacrifice thing I thought it might be good to ask for help. I have an 8 gig Intel 3 core Dell Inspiron N7100 laptop with Windows 8. I have been using Tixati for about 6 months. The problem started about the time I switch to a static ip and upgrade Tixati. I use Norton 360, Malwarebytes and spybot if that maybe a problem.

PS I love Windows 8 but there is a steep learning curve which I have found to be enjoyable but many hate. I am a major fan of Norton. I bought my first Norton like in 1989 for my DOS 3 8088 power house. In all that time I have had less than five virus attacks that I needed a tech.in all this time.

Hombre Rojo

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server