Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Feature Suggestion: Queue Controls

by Guest on 2013/09/30 10:19:22 AM    
Just a couple of extra options - Send to Top/Bottom of queue - would make managing multiple torrents sooo much easier. Having to stop and restart everything just to put something new to the front is kinda annoying after the 20th time :)

Thanks out for this awesome software, if I ever work out wtf a Bitcoin is a thankyou will find its way over. Cheers.
by Pete on 2013/10/03 06:52:34 PM    
Drag and drop works for rearranging queue.
by Guest on 2013/10/11 04:13:39 AM    
I would like to see queue controls a well, as an option in the display that can be sorted by and to be able to right click on a file and move it up or down. I must be missing something because I can't get the drag and drop to work. I will try stopping and starting. What I would like to do is put the items that are nearly complete at the top of the focus list. I'll try using a bandwidth priority setting for now. Maybe that's how we're supposed to use T anyhow. I don't know as I'm new to the program, and am only familiar with uTorrent (bleah!)
by Guest on 2013/10/11 07:41:59 AM    
in order to sort by drag and drop you must have sortable view selected. press the layout button on the transfers page.

http://support.tixati.com/Transfers_View

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server