Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Feature Request: Tracker Status column

by Guest on 2015/12/06 05:30:52 PM    
Would you please make Tracker Status column in Transfers tab like uTorrent has? It's really useful for track torrent updates, especially for TV Series - "Torrent not registered with this tracker" status means torrent was updated (or removed in some cases).
by Bugmagnet on 2015/12/06 09:07:01 PM    
Are you looking for something other than Transfers/Trackers Tab/Status Column info?
by Guest on 2015/12/07 03:16:32 PM    
I looking for same thing as "Transfers/Trackers Tab/Status Column info" but as Column in Transfers View. I seed hundreds torrents and want to see and sort Tracker Status for all of them.
by lBaltazar on 2016/05/04 05:39:16 PM    
Greetings,

first, sorry for my English.

Please, add possibility under Transfers to automatic indication with (custom or red) color torrents which haves/got status «Torrent not registered with this tracker».
Some people will find it very handy and useful in case of seeding big quantities of torrents.

TIA.

Have a nice day!
by Guest on 2020/04/08 11:10:38 AM    
Hi! Extremly need this feauture. Wanted migrate to Tixati from uTorrent but that critical function is missing.
I support seeding 200+ torrents on one of the world biggest trackers, but not an author of them. When someone of them updates I see 'torrent not registered' status in uTorrent and renew torrent manually. The only way to find such unregistered torrents in Tixaty is the manually check all 200+ torrents... :(

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server