Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

RSS not auto-downloading
Page 2 of 2     <<<12   >   >>  
by KH on 2014/08/27 03:47:17 PM    
Whoever emailed the URLs to all the broken feeds, THANKS!  That was extremely helpful!

1.98 should work a bit better
by Guest on 2014/08/28 04:38:18 AM    
You guys are awesome.  Thank you so much.
by Guest on 2014/09/30 04:29:13 AM    
Hi,
I'm the one that emailed support the feed urls just before the updates.  You corrected the issue I was having but now I'm experiencing a different but similar issue.

Now the Published Items all say

"No Auto-Download:  Exceeds per episode max"

This happens to both current and new programs I list in my filters.  I've tried changing various values in the "Feed Processing Options" Tab

Maximum auto-downloads for the same episode (was set to 1, now set to 4) but this causes problems because I end up downloading 4 copies of the same thing.

My thinking is (I'm only guessing here) the DB that tracks what I've downloaded is somehow corrupt.  Uninstalling and reinstalling did not help or change anything.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks
by oshmoz on 2014/10/10 09:23:42 AM    
Hello,

I'm having the same problem. It's an RSS feed that used to work on Tixati 1.97, but now I get the error message: "No Auto-Download: Exceeds per episode max". The value in the settings is 1, but there's a new episode in the feed. Any ideas?

Thanks,
oshmosh.
by Guest on 2014/10/17 04:38:46 AM    
Same here.  I removed all my feeds and added a new one from a new site and still had the problem.  

I setup 8 win 7 VMs and focused on filters by adding and removing many things to the Match and Exclude and changing the operation (Any, all, and ,exact) I found I can recreate the error fairly quickly.

I tried changing the "Feed Processing Options" to correct the problem (Maximum auto-downloads for the same episode had no positive effect and created a mess (Some episodes continued to say I already downloaded it while others downloaded many copies of the same episode).  Item history size had no effect, Minimum feed update interval had no effect, Maglink had no effect ect...

I don't THINK the problem has anything to do with the RSS Feeds themselves.  I'm GUESSING the issue has to do with how tixati records or looks up if you downloaded xyz before.

Again, I'm trying my best to understand this but I'm by no means an expert in any of this.

I hope this helps.
by Guest on 2014/10/17 04:55:50 AM    
Someone hit the nail on the head.  Here is what they found..  

**********Past************

I use an an aggregator to download several shows in a custom RSS feed. I noticed that Tixati was incorrectly detecting eposides from different shows as the same episode. I went to the help page and found out why.

From the help page on RSS settings:

   Episode notations recognized within item titles are s##e### and ##x###. If no episode identifier is found, the title is searched for a date in the yyyy mm dd format, where the space in between can be any characters counted as whitespace. Items with the same date, if any, are considered the same episode.

This creates a problem if different shows have the same SxxExx tag. I don't know how many others have the same problem, but I think it would be helpful to have an option to use the title as well as the SxxExx tag.

The only workaround I've found is to set maximum DL per episode to 10, but eventually it will reach that limit my incorrectly matching episodes from different shows.

Please let me know if there is another way around this.
by Guest on 2014/10/18 07:13:41 PM    
send those rss feeds to devs with small explanation. support@tixati.com
by SRIGGA_ on 2015/02/11 01:41:46 PM    
Having the same problem. my first 3 rss torrent doesn't download it says no auto download exceeded per episode. i don''t know what it is please fix it im using Tixati V1.99
by Guest on 2015/08/02 09:56:45 PM    
I am having this issue as of August 2 with Tixati v1.99 64-bit Windows build.   :-/
by Guest on 2015/08/03 08:48:38 AM    
by Guest on Sun, 02 Aug 2015 19:56:45 GMT
I am having this issue as of August 2 with Tixati v1.99 64-bit Windows build. :-/

try upgrading to Tixati v2.12

http://www.tixati.com/download/windows64.html
by Guest on 2015/08/17 09:27:05 AM    
I'm getting this also with v2.16. It finds matches but doesn't download, then at another time it might actually download them and not download others. Methinks something is broken!
by Guest on 2015/08/18 02:13:59 PM    
..my previous message was deleted for some reason?!

Anyhows, I have figured out one reason why the RSS may not work. In the UK, official links to torrent sites are banned and come up with a notice. I noticed that my RSS feed was linking to torrent site's previous address (through following the web link) and this was why it did not download automatically.

However, this does not explain another feed I have as it did not work even on a forced download of each torrent through the 'published items' tab and then worked all of a sudden automatically when I started the app another day. The particular torrent has been out for months so the torrent source link would not have changed in a day.
by Ragnar Dan on 2015/12/12 02:22:49 AM    
I'm having the same problem with v2.28. Here's my feed url

(modnote: url forwarded to devs)

I've also tried with namespaces and raw turned off but still nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
by Guest on 2016/02/23 11:18:58 AM    
even on 2.34 i still have the same problem that files will not download and i have to go inn and manualy activate it.
is there enny fix to this so far?
if there are 2 files hat is going to be downloaded, one of them can be not downloaded and end up in error whit the message -> Maximum downloads per episode.
i have 70 active and a few non active ( stopped ).
for me it have happened since 2.24 and even after a clean instalation of tixati.
by Guest on 2016/02/24 01:58:11 AM    
Send your problem feed and a small explanation to the devs. support@tixati.com
Page 2 of 2     <<<12   >   >>  
<<  Back To Forum

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server